Sales Operations Lead
Company: Capital Bank MD
Posted on: March 9, 2023
DescriptionAbout UsCapital Bank N.A. is the fifth largest bank
headquartered in Maryland, serving our communities since 1999. We
offer commercial and consumer banking services to clients in the DC
metro area, alongside two nation-wide lending brands; Capital Bank
Home Loans and OpenSky, a credit card division that offers and
services credit cards across all states.
Come join a bank where our employees thrive and are engaged in
meaningful work. For the fourth year in a row, American Banker
named Capital Bank one of the "Best Banks to Work For" in the
- Works closely with Sales Leadership including Head of
Commercial Sales and Market Executives to understand challenges
they face and help to remove obstacles.
- Develops and refines tools and resources that help bankers be
more effective at increasing profitable sales.
- Partners with Marketing to leverage the full extent of
marketing capabilities from creating collateral to generating lead
lists to helping create networking events to leveraging
- Supports bankers in lead generation through enhanced approaches
to networking to providing lead lists.
- Leads key sales related programs and projects including
building our CRM and other workflow management tools.
- Manages ongoing usage and effectiveness of applications, tools,
- Partners with Product/Solutions team to identify how best to
leverage those resources and what training/reinforcement/tools are
- Creates sales reporting based on needs of sales leadership and
sales associates - provides data to help empower sales teams to
make decisions, track success, analyze trends, and more.
- Presents sales performance data with analysis to sales
leadership and other internal stakeholders.
- Acts as a data steward to help ensure data quality and expand
how the organization reports on and analyzes the portfolio and
- Works cross-functionally (including with HR) to streamline the
sales reporting necessary to calculate commercial sales
- Understands and seeks to improve Bank processes (such as the
end-to-end deposit account opening process and loan application to
booking/funding processes) to drive process improvement and
efficiency for internal associates and clients.
- Supports sales training efforts through resource development
and hosting training sessions.
- Supports efforts to drive towards a consistent sales
- Identify and support efforts to share sales best practices
across the broader sales team.
- Support Sales Leadership in identifying market opportunities
and building out sales specialties.
- Helps shape the agenda for sales meetings and create relevant
- Develops and implements robust change management plans on all
efforts that touch sales related associates.
- Supports sales leaders in onboarding new sale
- Promotes clear communication to the sales teams and internal
partners through frequent contact, including the creation of
monthly email newsletters.
- Organizes the annual sales team awards dinner and helps define
the award categories so that they align with the bank's
- Acts the sales team representative on organizational projects
and takes on the role of change champion during implementation.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in related field is required.
- 3+ years of Sales or Sales Enablement experience is strongly
- 2+ years of Project Management experience is strongly
- Experience with sales or sales enablement in a commercial
banking or financial services organization
- Experience with leveraging proficiency in Microsoft Excel to
create reporting and data analysis.
- Experience with Sisense preferred but not required.
- Experience with Sharepoint preferred but not required.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and customer
- Excellent management and communication skills to coordinate
with clients and stakeholders including the sales team.
- Excellent data management, modeling, and analysis
- Sales or sales enablement experience is strongly
- Experience building and rolling out sales tools is strongly
- Experience with sales processes and creating sales process
consistency across sales teams.
- Knowledge of CRM systems is strongly desired.
- Experience developing and maintaining sales reporting is
- Change Management experience is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of banking product and solutions is strongly
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of marketing is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and professional under
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of productivity applications
(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel within a defined market area
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Capital Bank MD, Rockville , Sales Operations Lead, Sales , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...