Provider Liaison ( Sales Representative)
Company: National Spine & Pain Centers
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Provider Liaison (Salaried Sales Representative)
National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC) is one of the largest private
equity owned pain management practices in the United States. Our
platform of success is composed of a history of excellence,
recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options,
convenient locations, and long-term results. We currently are
seeking a Provider Liaison (Sales Representative) to support the
team in generating patient referrals from healthcare providers in
the local community for our Northern Virginia area. (REMOTE).
Working under the guidance of the Regional Sales Manager, the
Provider Liaison (Sales Representative) will:
* Develop individual center marketing plans and goals to enhance
brand awareness and drive referrals from a variety of sources.
* Strive to increase the awareness and understanding of the
physicians and services of NSPC throughout the community.
* Utilize knowledge and effective marketing/sales skills to build
relationships with the local healthcare sector to increase referral
* Develop and maintain a portfolio of prospective contacts and
* Develop and maintain an updated Call Plan to efficiently manage
time in the field and provide feedback on territory trends,
challenges, and responses to marketing initiatives.
* Act as the NSPC representative and liaison for referring
healthcare providers and their staff.
* Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions, schedule
meetings, and remain proactive to ensure strong relationships with
* Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development
including in-depth knowledge of all services, related product
lines, and efficient marketing/sales skills.
* Attend trade shows and events to market NSPCs services and
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
We require the following:
* A Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree with commensurate work
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in marketing, sales,
fundraising, or community outreach (preferably in the medical or
* Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM)
platform (preferably Salesforce.
* An understanding of the mechanics and metrics related to sales
and marketing promotions.
* Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word
* Capacity to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while
demonstrating resourcefulness and proactivity.
* Excellent organizational/multitasking skills with acute attention
* Ability to write and analyze reports and correspondence in an
accurate, timely, and legible manner.
* Capability to communicate effectively and professionally with a
* Flexibility to travel with a valid drivers license, a clean
driving record, and a personal vehicle for transportation.
* Authorization to work in the United States without requiring
authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or
in the future.
* A satisfactory background check inclusive of driving records,
criminal records, employment references, education, social security
and OIG exclusions.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, performance-based bonus
opportunities, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life
insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by
viewing our website at
Keywords: National Spine & Pain Centers, Rockville , Provider Liaison ( Sales Representative), Sales , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!