Major Accounts Sales Upmarket District Manager
Posted on: August 5, 2022
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts. Thanks for
clicking! Let us tell you some more...
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, team environment? Yes? We thought this could be a
perfect match. Don't just take our word for it... read on and see
for yourself! First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe
great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every
day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at
organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their
potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here
with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you. Designing
a better way to work starts with our own sales teams. Every day,
our extraordinary sales team gains client and prospect trust and
establishes long-term partnerships. As a Sales Representative,
Major Accounts, you'll secure new business for ADP as you identify
and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic Human
Capital Management initiatives within companies containing 50 --
999 employees. You will independently manage full sales cycles,
sell our entire suite of solutions (40+ products and services) to
C-level executives, and accurately forecast and pipeline sales. At
ADP, you will be able to grow your own book of business while
having the backing of sales leadership, continual award-winning
sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards. Does
this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds
advocacy while delivering measureable results. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Responsibilities Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals. Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients
and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs,
CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now
that's what we call networking. Deepen Relationships across the ADP
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically
cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on
ADP's shiny, new products and solutions. Wait... there's more!
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
within the territory. #WorkSmarter EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients,
and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- 3-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business
equipment, uniform or software sales
- Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales
- Established network
- Organized, with time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives under pressure YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety,
travel, the hiring interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity,
Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that
inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the
communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through
our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any
protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic
information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien
status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status
and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a
disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history
of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full
compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to
uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in
a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to
learn more about ADP s culture and our full set of values.
Associated topics: branch manager, manager, manager of sales,
regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, shift lead,
supervisor, team lead, team leader
Keywords: ADP, Rockville , Major Accounts Sales Upmarket District Manager, Sales , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!