Entry Level Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: June 23, 2022
ADP is hiring an Associate District Manager in Small Business
This position can be based anywhere in the DC Metro area.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching
for. Don't just take our word for it! Read on to see for
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies
are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to
design a better way to work helping employees at organizations
around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential.
We're always designing for people, starting right here with our
one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Outside Sales Representative for Small Business Services
you'll identify and cultivate new clients within a defined
territory, driving business from corporate relationships built with
Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct
prospecting efforts. In addition to selling ADP's cloud-based
solutions to new clients, you will cross-sell solutions to existing
clients, and effectively close sales from companies ranging from 1
-- 49 employees.
Even better, to set you up for success, you will have a dedicated
mentor, ongoing award-winning sales training, and we will engage
your unique talents and perspectives. ADP welcomes your ideas on
how to do things differently and better. If success motivates you,
you belong at ADP. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP,
doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
Does this sound like you?
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can
find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning and challenging "what's been done before,"
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a protected geographic territory to close sales,
win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision makers and
business owners to build a network and drive business.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically
cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP's
shiny, new products and solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Be an ADP ambassador by spending time in the field and building
beneficial relationships with Bankers and Accountants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
in the territory.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach
and exceed quotas
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you
waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to
understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our
clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact
lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality
and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color,
genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the
basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where
associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business
with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all
applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values
with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that
fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click
https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture
and our full set of values.
Keywords: ADP, Rockville , Entry Level Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!