Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for working
with customers across an array of industries including aerospace,
defense, commercial, automotive, industrial and medical devices to
help provide top-tier service on their orders. What is a day to
- Effectively and professionally interact with customers of all
technical skill levels to define, research and resolve issues
quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the support queue, monitoring ticket levels, cleaning
up tickets, and getting the appropriate information from customers
- Communicate and resolve basic technical issues via phone and
email; escalating issues to the Engineering team when
- Work to reproduce and recreate bugs identified by internal team
members or customers, and accurately communicate recreation steps
to the Software team.
- Provide timely updates to customers, and as appropriate, all
internal team members on the status of pending support
- Organize and communicate customer feedback to the appropriate
internal team members.
- Manage and update support pages and help docs.
- Work with marketing to create collateral and support
documentation for new features.
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and
safety systems, policies and procedures. Qualifications
- Familiarity with any ticketing system is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience leading or managing a team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record of satisfying customer needs while maintaining
high customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Capable of learning general guidelines to manufacturing in
- The position will be compensated with a competitive salary,
reimbursement for all business related expenses, a complete
benefits package and participation in the company's equity option
incentive plan. Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom
manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing
solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides
on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to
a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100
companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner
manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast
lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including
CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection
molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW,
Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA. If this job isn't
for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this
job with them! Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. Xometry participates
in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Xometry, Rockville , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!