SOC Analyst (Splunk ES)
Company: Neevsys LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2023
This role will help support and manage operational security
systems, respond to security events, provide incident response, and
improve processes and procedures as per the federal cybersecurity
standards & guidelines by utilizing available scanning/monitoring
tools, most importantly, Splunk.Apply NowYour email address will
not be published. Required fields are marked *Upload Resume
LanguagesJava, C#, React or AngularDatabase ManagementMS SQL,
OracleIntegrationsWCF and webAPI 100 % Software
Development 70 % System
- Monitoring security events, correlating information to identify
incidents, issues, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct initial triage, containment, categorization, and
escalation of suspicious events and incidents.
- Provide incident response activities as necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of security incidents through
technical analysis and data forensics.
- Develop and maintain security and incident response plans,
playbooks, procedures, and other documentation.
- Create reports on security trends, metrics, events, and
- Partner with internal teams to develop and tune security
monitoring in the SIEM.
- Reviews, prepares or presents executive-level key reporting
around SIEM and detection
- Create operational security metrics via the most efficient
method (i.e. dashboards, reports).
- Analysis of known and emerging threats to determine risks
against NIAID assets
Keywords: Neevsys LLC, Rockville , SOC Analyst (Splunk ES), Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!