Company: Razor Talent
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Jr Testing Analyst to work Remotely on a long-term government
project at the Veterans Affairs Administration. - -
- Learn the Agile Software Development Lifecycle Cycle to
-configure, develop, enhance, maintain, test application.
- Working on relational databases, including Oracle or SQL Server
for data validation and test data preparation.
- Perform Smoke testing on Salesforce application for different
type of transactions
- Periodic regression testing for new deployed builds.
- Supporting UAT testing for each release.
- Working on Web Services testing using Postman tool.
- Used the GitHub platform as the source control and created a
local repository for easy tracking changes on the code.
- Proper communication within team for smooth project
- 1 year -of IT work -experience
- Manual testing experience is preferred -any automation (or
desire to learn) that would be a plus.
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems, CS, or a computer
- Ability to manage discrepancies identified during testing and
collaborate with the software development team to resolve software
- Ability to set testing schedules and provide progress or status
to project management and client stakeholders
- Ability to apply appropriate test methodologies, including
writing test plans and test cases
Keywords: Razor Talent, Rockville , Testing Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!