Posted on: January 15, 2023
Why work at BlueHalo
At BlueHalo our employees describe their work as reminiscent to a
graduate school lab with the unique opportunity to see your
innovation go beyond the research environment. At BlueHalo your
work will transition to the real world, where it can make a
Benefits, Retirement & more
Our careers benefits include but are not limited to the
* Flexible/hybrid work schedule (built-in work from home days)
* Professional development & educational assistance
* Retirement savings with employer matching
* Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Medical and life insurance
* Active social committee
* Fitness center
* Relocation expenses
* Paid vacation & holidays
Cyber Analyst: Overview of the role
You are passionate about cybersecurity. You are a lifelong learner.
Best of all, you know when you don't know, and when you do
We need you to enable our employees and customers to stay safe in a
challenging cyber environment. You will do this by staying up to
date on current tactics, techniques, and procedures, and how to
best detect and prevent them.
* Analyze incidents, alerts, and associated artifacts generated
(pcaps, memory dumps, etc) by a variety of systems in real-time;
make sense of what happened and if we should be worried about
* Investigate incidents and track findings in incident response
* Perform investigations using leading SIEM, EDR, NDR products.
* Identify, recommend, and implement areas for improvement.
* Assist in deploying, integrating and maintaining cybersecurity
tools and services within lab and production environments.
Required Education & Skills
* 2 years applicable experience
* US citizenship
Preferred Education & Skills
* 5+ years applicable experience
* Bachelor's Degree
Keywords: BlueHalo, Rockville , Cyber Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!