Entry Level Landscape Architect
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Dewberry is currently seeking an Entry Level Landscape Architect to
join our Site/Civil department in our Rockville, MD office,
starting Summer 2023, to work on a variety of projects for clients
within the commercial and government sector. This is an excellent
career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to
join a team of outstanding professionals, and the opportunity to
apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most
challenging problems. Typical projects involve site/civil design
for residential, commercial and industrial site development, and
capital improvement projects.
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm
with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At
Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the
highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an
experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance
to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative
and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our
commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from
other defining attributes, which we call "Dewberry at Work," that
have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a
* Assist with site/civil development including grading design,
layout and site plans
* Prepare conceptual and detailed landscape and hardscape plans
* Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to
develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
Required Skills & Required Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture required.
* Previous internship experience is a plus.
* Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills are
* Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required.
* Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, Illustrator,
GIS/ArcView and Power Point.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* In accordance with applicable Executive Order 14042 and related
requirements, all prospective hires for this position, performing
work for the federal government, will be required to demonstrate
that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or qualify for
an exemption to this vaccination requirement. Such proof of
vaccination, or written request for exemption, will be required,
following receipt of written offer.
* At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work
* Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual
* Only recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be
required to submit to a background screening which may include, but
is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other
credential verification, driving record check, criminal background
check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will
be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be
conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and
Keywords: Dewberry, Rockville , Entry Level Landscape Architect, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!