Company: Medical Science & Computing (MSC), a Dovel company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are currently searching for a Communications Analyst to
support the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity
is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Rockville,
MD Duties & Responsibilities
- Elevate written and digital communication strategy for both
internal and external communication products and services.
- Provide communications expertise and support for all Branch
activities including, but not limited to; websites, FAQs,
presentation materials, leadership talking points, scientific
manuscripts, and other communication vehicles. This may include
technical writing and editing such as software user guides and
- Develop and implement a social media calendar and create posts
with strong visuals and message.
- Evaluate metrics of communication initiatives to improve
writing and messaging strategies
- Develop relationships quickly, strategically, and effectively
across the program focusing on researchers and collaborators.
- Facilitate and manage grass roots efforts to engage with
researchers and collaborators across the Institute. Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree in Communications or
Organizational Development preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in one of
the following fields: scientific or health communications,
marketing, or outreach.
- Demonstrated experience applying strategic communications
principles and best practices.
- Ability to understand and tailor messaging to a variety of
audiences and channels.
- Understanding of and experience using social media platforms in
a professional setting (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Ability to effectively present scientific/technical topics in a
business-oriented fashion to non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and pay close attention to
- Well organized with demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Experience creating 508-compliant documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with
Adobe Creative Cloud applications preferred. Company Description
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science &
Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to
the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities
in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our
public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their
most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory
pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency,
and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory,
consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable,
innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and
position them for future growth and success. The company has more
than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse
is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned
professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and
emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving
national and global economies. Guidehouse is an Equal Employment
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military
status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
regulation. Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair
Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities
or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please
contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Medical Science & Computing (MSC), a Dovel company, Rockville , Communications Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!