Company: Capital Bank MD
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Capital Bank N.A. is the fifth largest bank headquartered in
Maryland, serving our communities since 1999. We offer commercial
and consumer banking services to clients in the DC metro area,
alongside two nation-wide lending brands; Capital Bank Home Loans
and OpenSky, a credit card division that offers and services credit
cards across all states.
Come join a bank where our employees thrive and are engaged in
meaningful work. For the third year in a row, American Banker named
Capital Bank one of the "Best Banks to Work For" in the U.S.
Capital Bank is currently looking for an experienced Credit Analyst
to join our team. This role will provide quality service to
internal Commercial Lenders through personal and business financial
statement analyses by utilizing internal and external technology.
The role will focus on C&I Underwriting and supporting the CRE
lending team in producing financial spreads.
- Create corporate financial spreads utilizing the Statement
Analyzer Software Program.
- Create personal net worth and personal debt analyses utilizing
Excel based template spreadsheets.
- Perform narrative analysis of corporate spreads to understand
the financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze personal net worth, and personal and contingent debt to
determine guarantor strength.
- Interact with Commercial Lenders and approving officers to
assist in appropriate loan structure that addresses client need
while minimizing risk to the Bank.
- Assist in drafting loan offering package for approval.
- Perform collateral analysis.
- Complete ongoing Annual Reviews of existing borrowing
relationships which may include direct contact with borrowers in
connection with the request for updated financial
- Attend customer meetings, calls and participate in telephone
conference calls, as necessary.
- Maintain compliance with internal Bank policies and
- Stay informed about the legal, compliance and
market-risk-related issues involved in the approval of
- Work with the team to solve complex credit issues and ensures
that the final work product is in line with the Bank's
- Attend Credit Loan Committee and other relevant meetings and
provides input on loan decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study required or
equivalent in experience.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as a Credit Analyst with a
focus on C&I and exposure to CRE.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with Statement Analyzer Software Program (formerly
Baker Hill) or similar financial statement analysis software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical in nature.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver accurate results within
established service level timeframes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Partial remote or full remote work may be considered dependent
upon prior experience.
Supporting Businesses. Helping People. Strengthening
Capital Bank, N.A. is an Affirmative Action, E-Verify, and Equal
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Capital Bank MD, Rockville , Credit Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!