Company: Clark Construction Group, LLC
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of
structure or form to be
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape,
or rule to lay out work.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using
handsaw, power saw, or
- woodworking machine.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or
metal framework of structure,
- using bolts, nails, or screws.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using
nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel
- cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, ladders, hoists, or roof
supports, using hand tools,
- plumb rule, and level.
- Bore boltholes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using
- Assemble wood or metal forms for construction of columns and
- Fabricate parts, using woodworking and metalworking
- Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support
- Dismantle wall and column formEqual Opportunity Employer:Clark
Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected
veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable
national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Clark Construction Group, LLC, Rockville , Carpenter, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!