Company: DSFederal, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
This position entails working with our federal government client
to provide administrative support to grants and contracts
- Collaborate with Federal agency staff in coordinating and
managing the production, review, approval, and publication of
Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and Notices for Grants and
- Provide expertise, assistance, and consultation on policies and
procedures related to the publication of announcements in Federal
- Gather and analyze data and information to assist with agency
- Assist with the development of authoritative resources,
templates, processes and procedures, and new technologies to
support the business of the client agency.
- Effectively communicate with federal staff on progress of work
and notify any potential issues.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings as required Requirements
- Experience in the field of biomedical or behavioral
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team
and fast paced environment
- Advanced degree preferred but not required (M.S., PhD or
- Experience in a field of biomedical or behavioral science;
and/or Bioethics/Research Ethics or education and experience highly
Keywords: DSFederal, Inc., Rockville , Policy Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!