Program Lead Specialist
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Do you enjoy working on delivering learning programs that can
advance the skills and development of Deloitte professionals, while
growing the firm? At Deloitte, our team is experiencing high growth
and we are looking for a professional that is working in learning
and development, skill development, strategic projects and project
Work you'll do
Within our Government and Public Services (GPS) Learning and
Development team, you will support the professional development and
growth of over 20,000 GPS practitioners, focusing aligning learning
and development solutions for Career Growth and Consulting
Responsibilities may include:
- Plan, execute, and operationalize programs and processes
centered in support of the career development of Manager and Senior
Managers within the Government and Public Services (GPS)
- Participate in or lead learning project teams to build
positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders,
subject-matter experts (SMEs) and peers.
- Assist in the creation and development of various learning
programs and training experiences, to help Deloitte GPS personnel
develop management and leadership skills, provide clarity on their
journey and expectations at level, and offer developmental
experiences that position them to thrive.
- Use Instructional Design knowledge to assist in or provide
feedback during program development.
- Assist in the formulation of program faculty rosters, as well
as preparation of faculty to deliver program content consistent
with best practice facilitation skills.
- Use critical thinking skills to identify, research, conduct
data analysis, and recommend solutions to complex problems.
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality, maintaining
Deloitte's standards of excellence.
The GPS L&D team delivers business-focused, efficient and
innovative learning and development programs and experiences,
thoughtfully designed to help our GPS professionals best serve at
every stage of their career. Learning and development at Deloitte
is not just about education - development is a vital part of
Deloitte's leadership culture. We emphasize a holistic approach to
development that is not just about education, but also
self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to
people. We strive to position our people to help tackle some of the
most complex issues in business, our communities and society at
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4-6 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated project and program management experience:
organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management,
communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and
credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced,
complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, PowerPoint Skills, Excel
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role
- Ability to travel 20%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Understanding or previous experience with GPS.
- Experience working in a talent, or learning and development
- Prior consulting or professional services experience.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $78,570 to 144,695.
Keywords: Deloitte, Rockville , Program Lead Specialist , Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!