Posted on: June 20, 2022
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical
skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and
Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place
for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber
minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative.
You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and
manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and
Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security.
Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge
cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at
an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your
Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by
utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with
the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping
them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber
Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal
clients design and implement transformational enterprise security
programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from,
and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that
increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and
develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber
SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do
and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience implementing RMF framework and infrastructure
- Experience handling security control assessments
- Experience in continuous monitoring
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Keywords: Deloitte, Rockville , Cybersecurity Consultant, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!