Analyst, Market Research and Insights
Company: Sparks Group
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Analyst, Market Research and Insights Job Summary:Sparks Group
is looking for a fully remote Analyst, Market Research and Insights
to join an international pharmaceutical regulations company. This
position is responsible for supporting organizational understanding
of the company's customers and business environment. As an Analyst,
Market Research and Insights, you will conduct primary market
research projects and be responsible for all phases from planning
and research instrument development to fielding, analysis and
reporting.Analyst, Market Research and Insights
- Conducts primary market research (qualitative and quantitative)
to support strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives as well
as planning and implementation of new and potential products and
- Works with internal Research Operations team on some
quantitative research projects.
- Establishes and manages schedules for projects and monitors
progress to ensure timely delivery of results.
- Ensures results provided are accurate and offer meaningful and
actionable insights.Analyst, Market Research and Insights
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Preferred specialization in market research, business, sociology,
or other social science, marketing, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years of hand-on experience in primary market
research (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Ability to synthesize research findings into a succinct,
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and
- Demonstrated capability in building and managing multiple
- Survey management tool experience, Qualtrics preferred.
- Expert PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using Excel, SPSS, or other software for data
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated and client service oriented.
- Can handle change and ambiguity.
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work
- The following is a plus but not required: hands-on experience
with Tableau and experience in pharmaceutical/biotech
Keywords: Sparks Group, Rockville , Analyst, Market Research and Insights, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!