Tile Design/Sales Consultant (Monday through Friday)
Company: Architessa an Architectural Ceramics Brand
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Come Join Our Team! An Architessan desires to evoke emotion from
a designing spaces, and we will change the way people look at tile.
We strive to maintain corporate and personal integrity; provide our
employees with purpose, education, and growth, all the while
assuming a social responsiveness to the community. We are proud of
our diverse, talented and aspiring workforce. Our team brings some
of the highest quality products and customer service to the tile
and stone industry. Our passion for service and flair for design
make us a unique company to work for. If you have the desire to
succeed we invite you to join our team!Master the 6
- Collect Contact Information for every client
- Collect Related party for every client
- Provide quote for project of every customer same day
- Create Next Task
- Create Follow up Event
- Send Thank you for coming in email.
- Sell Tile!
- Wait on customers in the showroom either by appointment or walk
- All Opportunities should have Showroom Log Traffic and Next
Purpose Task by end of the day in SFDC
- Convert all leads by end of the day.
- Pending Opportunities all need to have Next Purpose tasks,
Accurate amounts, Close dates.
- Call Open Opportunities and complete other action items. Hots
should be called at least once a week or per negotiated date. Also
call contractor and/or installer who will be providing the
- Assist clients from other stores or clients of another designer
within your store as requested-we need to treat all clients
- Provide current month and next month's sales forecast when
- Meet with Sales Manager on Pendings monthly and sales support,
if applicable, weekly
- Attend New Product monthly webinar
- Create social media posts for Instagram (3 times min a
- Like and share social media posts that Architessa creates to
increase the viewing algorithms on Instagram, etc.
- Attend vendor product training sessions
- Contacts in SFDC kept up to date and entered daily.
- Return all phone calls by the end of the day
- Return urgent Emails by the end of the day
- Prospect for new business by calling targeted account list in
SFDC as well as other accounts you can find who do not currently
work with Architessa
- Work with manager to establish a fixed schedule to develop your
top accounts which may include outside visits, appointments, and/or
- Within 90 days provide a route schedule of specific firms you
will be developing. 2 Visits per month minimum.
- Clean up your workspace after each customer visit.
- Help put tile away throughout the day in the showroom.
- Attend networking meetings 2 times per month.
- Continue your education by learning company procedures and
business rules, study the price list and the product lines offered
so you can sell from our broad product line.
- Weekly outside Account Development visits to clients.
- Maintain Landmark Certification
- Attend Daily Huddle
- Training Scheduled - 9am-11am Wednesday's
- Showroom Hours: M, Tu, Th, France - 9am-5pm, Web - 11am-5pm,
Sat & Wednesday night Appointment Only (Being a part of a
Professional showroom team, it is assumed that each teammate may
require hours beyond showroom open hours to share in teamwork for
that showroom, ie, after hours appointments, closing/open
showrooms, daily reports, maintain showroom, unpacking samples)
Reports Generated by Department and Frequency of use:
- Pendings Pipeline report - Daily
- Account List Report - Weekly Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly/yearly sales goal
- Waits on walk-ins based on rotation
- Pendings kept current and timely follow up on action items
- Helps clients from another store/same store as requested
- Continuous improvement in product knowledge and design
- Account development
- Account retention
- Survey of key internal customers
- Survey of top 5 external customers Benefits We believe every
employee should be properly rewarded for a job well done.
Architectural Ceramics provides you with comprehensive healthcare
including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance. Your
financial well-being will be supported by an equitable compensation
program and a retirement investment plan. We offer a challenging &
rewarding professional work environment, balanced by time off
program that includes paid holidays.PI
Keywords: Architessa an Architectural Ceramics Brand, Rockville , Tile Design/Sales Consultant (Monday through Friday), Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!