Senior Landscape Architect II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Designs, develops, modifies, and reviews drawings for landscape
architecture according to established standards.
- Responsible for participation in the project planning and
design, including: due diligence studies, concept plans,
preliminary plans, site plans, landscape plans, etc.
- May act as Project or Task Manager and discuss objectives,
requirements, and budget of a project with the Team Leader.
- Recognized expert in land development planning and site
- Provides QA/QC on plans and specifications.
- Mentor and train other professionals.
- Provides specialized technical assistance in connection with
particular landscape building types, components, materials,
elements, or building codes.
- Provides various pre-design services which may include
conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies, selecting
a site, or specifying the requirements a design must meet.
- Confers with clients and engineers on specifications of needs
of overall projects; develops design strategy to address client's
needs and budget.
- Acts as inspector and plan reviewer.
- Develops solutions to technical problems with landscape
architectural plans or drawings.
- Plans and coordinates client presentations. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Current Maryland registration in Landscape Architecture
- 8-10 years' experience related to design and construction of
land development projects in the Washington, DC metro area;
specific experience with Montgomery County and MNCPPC is a
- Demonstrated ability to meet project and client deadlines.
- Able to work efficiently both independently and on teams to
meet project schedules and budgets.
- Ability to prepare graphics, exhibits, and landscape
architecture construction plans and details.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, sub
consultants, clients, and review agencies.
- Ability to compose reports, memorandums, and other written
- Demonstrated understanding of the disciplines of the other
departments and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
as well as multi-discipline projects.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new things and take on new
- Strong capabilities in Microstation/AutoCAD, Photoshop and/or
Illustrator, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project are desired.
Keywords: SOLTESZ, Rockville , Senior Landscape Architect II, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!