Company: Mid-Atlantic Permanente
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Regional Office
Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Description JOB SUMMARY Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Groups is
seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team. The Systems Analyst
engages and works with healthcare team members and physicians to
analyze problems, develop software and application solutions, and
coordinate implementations to meet business requirements. The
Systems Analyst takes ownership of technology products and uses
Epic-- expertise, analytical skills, and operational workflow
knowledge to automate and standardize clinical workflows and
improve quality of care for patients. The Systems Analyst takes
ownership of solutions and uses their expertise, analytical skills,
and workflow knowledge to improve patient care. The Systems Analyst
works directly with customers, executives, and other technical
teams. Team collaboration, learning from others and spreading
information are essential skills. This position may begin fully
remotely and will eventually be based in our regional office in
Rockville, Maryland with the ability to continue to work from home
a few days a week. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build and configure within assigned Epic-- system
modules for software and application development.
- Facilitate decision making to tailor Epic-- system to meet
- Meet with customers and sponsors to capture business and
- Work with Product Owners to define acceptance criteria.
- Create prototypes to increase end-user involvement and obtain
- Design and develop test scripts and materials for end-to-end
- Develop, support, and maintain required system design and build
- Create custom SQL reports and Epic-integrated reports to
analyze operational problems and ensure application solutions
support business needs and direction as designed.
- May provide guidance and act as a resource for other analysts,
project managers and consultants.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all
- Assist in projects within cross-functional and
multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Attend daily team meetings to share accomplishments, tasks
status, and any blockers.
- Perform other duties as required. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics,
healthcare, MIS, or other hard science with strong academic
performance is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in an Epic--
- Epic-- certification in a clinical module: Ambulatory, OpTime
or ASAP required
- Knowledge of Epic-- including the interfaces between Epic--
solutions in Hyperspace and Admin Text
- Intermediate experience with database systems: SQL
- Agile training or similar software development training or
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Work with minimal guidance
- Rapid learner External hires must pass a background check/drug
screen. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. We value our diversity and E/O/E M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Mid-Atlantic Permanente, Rockville , Systems Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!