Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
Tue - Thur 1:00pm - 9:30pm / Fri & Sat (flex morning shifts)
Apply Now to qualify for a Sign on Bonus
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Hanover, MD, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independentlywith little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be
responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C)
employees as needed.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a trailer. Must be
proficient with brakes, drivelines and mechanical engine components
on tractors. Strong electrical experience with the ability to
diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and including
emissions and engine components. Must possess basic computer entry
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or 3-5 years
verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* Class A/B CDL or ability to obtain within 3-6 months of hire.
* Provide road call inspection service and repair as needed.
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* ASE Certification preferred.
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits/Short Term
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Rockville , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!