Technical Business Analyst
Posted on: April 30, 2021
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for one of our
clients in Rockville, MD. interested please share me your updated
resume to or feel free to call me on . Seeking a highly motivated,
flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Technical Business Analyst
to join our dynamic team in Rockville, MD. If you want to learn,
grow, and help then this is the job for you. What you do matters
and has a significant impact on the medical, health, and scientific
communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real
impact. Work Location: Remote/We have put temporary remote on the
requisition since currently, it is going to be remote but once
everything goes back to normal the location is going to be
Rockville, MD Responsibilities:
- Define and document customer business functions and
- Consult with users and stakeholders to identify, define and
document business needs and objectives, current operational
procedures, challenges, input and output requirements, and levels
of systems access.
- Assist with project coordination tasks. Maintain and monitor
project sprint plans, project schedules and other related
documentation; coordinate tasks among the team members; organize
and participate in stakeholder meetings; track and follow-up on
important actions and decisions.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical
analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other
governmental organizations in the analysis, testing and maintenance
of web sites/tools/applications/systems to ensure optimal
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new
systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system
design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business
- Perform quality assurance review of deliverables for both,
internal and external delivery.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes;
assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems
and/or extensions for current systems.
- Perform change impact analysis to assess the potential
implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and
- Be able to create screen mockups and visualizations for review
with client and stakeholders.
- Ability to create training manuals, FAQs and web site static
- Proficient in all business documentation including SRS, Use
cases, concept documents and other impact analysis artifacts.
- Distill and present results to all levels of organization in
clear, business language.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, conferences and
program activities. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using Azure DevOps Server (previously known as
- Strong experience with SQL required.
- Solid experience with software quality assurance testing
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures used in
the business analysis and design.
- Must be able to communicate complex business concepts clearly,
both oral and written, and interpret user's requests.
- Must be able to work on more than one project at a time and
across multiple teams.
- Experience with the Agile methodology.
- Experience working on project coordination related tasks.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools including Excel Pivot
tables, and other data analysis skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with visualization software like Tableau and D3 are
not required but would be a plus.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain
- Previous Government work experience is preferred.
- Experience working onsite with government client.
- Experience with Health Care IT Systems preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust
background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to sensitive information. - provided by
Keywords: Sidmans, Rockville , Technical Business Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!