Posted on: February 23, 2021
Experienced Commercial Electrician opening! Service position
with the ability to work independently operating a company vehicle
for service calls across the DMV area!Description:Must
Haves:Commercial Service experience5+ years of electrical
experienceStrong computer skills - Microsoft Office and
ExcelService Electrician supporting business in the DMV to perform
work at CVS's, Wawa's and other retailors.The essential functions
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge in all areas of the national electrical code.
- Trouble shoot and repair electrical systems and equipment in
commercial and industrial applications.
- Perform tasks associated Electrical Preventative Maintenance
programs including Infra-red thermography, installing load metering
equipment and performing torque and clean of de-energized
- Plan and layout small and medium work projects from schematics,
sketches, blueprints and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to select the correct materials to complete work
- Proficient in establishing test procedures relative to lead
requirements of wiring or electrical equipment.
- Proficient in maintaining electrician's tools and equipment and
company issued service van in good working order.
- Coordinate and execute repairs on all indoor and outdoor
- Understand state and local building codes, and know OSHA, and
other electrical regulations.
- Heavy lifting over 50 pounds, climbing ladders, enclosed
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.Skills:Cctv,
Desktop, Dispatching, Billing, Service Management, Reporting,
Construction, Microsoft, Work Orders, Mechanical AptitudeTop Skills
Details:Service, Dispatching, Electrical repairs, ballast,
lighting, ElectricianAdditional Skills & Qualifications:Commercial
service management (1-5 years)Strong computer skills - Microsoft
Office and ExcelPrevious billing, on-call, reporting, and
dispatching experienceExperience Level:Expert Level About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rockville , Service Technician, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!