Sr. Financial Analyst (O*NET 13-2051, Financial Analyst)
Company: Mid-Atlantic Permanente
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
- Responsible for leading financial/data analytics projects of
complex scope as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients/stakeholders to
gather business requirements and translate to technical
- Perform prescriptive analysis for problem-solving and help
decision making by extracting, cleaning, summarizing, and
tabulating data from multiple systems using tools such as SQL, SAS,
MS Access, R, Tableau, and Python.
- Compile and generate complex financial reports from KPHC,
Clarity, and workforce management data systems and visualizes the
data analysis in Excel, Tableau, and/or SAS.
- Support and prepare comprehensive analyses with written
summaries and provide consultative and advisory recommendations to
service area leaders to support data requirements for strategic
operational and financial decisions.
- Compilation and distribution of financial data provided by
regional operations and finance staff.
- Responsible for maintaining the budget system and managing
annual department submissions to generate service area overall
budget. Validates budget information against HR systems and
- Participates in the planning and development of service area,
departmental and/or functional budgets. Analyze, develop, and
generate complex reports and interactive dashboards including but
not limited to utilization, performance, and efficiency using SAS,
Excel, pivot, and Tableau desktop/server. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's Degree in Economics or Finance.
- Knowledge or experience in financial analysis; working with SAS
and large databases to analyze procurement data; developing
programs in MS Access and Excel; using Tableau to present and
visualize data; designing complex financial models; utilizing SAS,
SQL, VBA, MS Excel, MS Access, and Tableau. JOB LOCATION:
Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC
Keywords: Mid-Atlantic Permanente, Rockville , Sr. Financial Analyst (O*NET 13-2051, Financial Analyst), Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!