Senior Research Analyst
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 20, 2021
As a Senior Research Analyst, you will focus on using research
and data analysis to develop and assess communication and digital
initiatives and campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for
public health, a history of innovative thinking, and the capacity
to come up with multiple ways of solving a problem. This role
starts our communications strategy development off on the right
foot so we are reaching the right audience with the right message
through the right channels. What will you be engaged in
- Providing formative and evaluative research for a variety of
Federal projects and corporate efforts.--
- Helping to assess the data that resides in the organization to
support data quality and accuracy to make sure data integrity is
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and developing
strategic, insightful and actionable project recommendations.
- Creating and executing impactful communications, brand and
message strategies for both established and new health education
initiatives and campaigns.--
- Understanding the critical nature of formative research to any
- Identifying research needs.
- Implementing the best actionable steps and initiatives as a
result of the gathered and analyzed data.
- Performing other duties as assigned. Requirements What
qualifications will help you succeed?
- An MPH or MS or higher, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant
experience including supervisory, research and data analysis
experience, in a public health field (government contracting)
- Significant experience in a government contracting and agency
environment, including budget responsibility. The government
contracting experience must include technical program planning and
implementation, contract interpretation and administration, budget
development, and administration of government projects.
- Ability to apply public health theory and health communication
best practices to the development of a campaign/initiative.--
- Firm understanding of health communication research methods and
experience applying these methods (e.g., focus groups, in-depth
interviews, surveys, environmental scans, literature
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodological
planning (e.g., study design).--
- Experience developing participant recruitment screeners and
- Familiarity with participant recruitment, such as engaging and
working with professional recruitment vendors to ensure participant
quotas are met.--
- Strong data visualization and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis tools
(e.g., NVivo, Atlas.ti, Qualtrics).--
- Team player mentality - even as a Director, you may need to
"roll up your sleeves." A collaborative attitude and the ability to
identify and resolve problems in a team environment.
- A passion for learning and staying current with new and future
public health, communications, and digital trends, as well as
experience growing support for integrating emerging trends into
existing processes both internally and with clients.
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and follow-through;
and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, pay attention to
details, and handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously
without missing a beat. Management retains the discretion to add to
or change the duties of the position at any time. IQ Solutions is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer
(M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment
discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or
ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran, including
all protected veterans, or status as a disabled individual, in
accordance with applicable law. For more information about our
commitment to equal employment opportunity, please refer to our
Applicants Rights under Federal Employment Law Section on our main
Careers page .
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Rockville , Senior Research Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!