PL/SQL Systems Analyst- Developer
Posted on: October 17, 2020
The role of the PL/SQL Systems Analyst is to provide technical and
operational support to projects and programs and/or support system
design, develop and implement components of the application and
**Job Location: Rockville, MD or Lansing, MI preferred, but other
remote locations will be considered.
What You Will Do:
* Contribute to problem-solving and/or designs and implement new
software applications or programs; coordinate and plan all the
tasks required for implementation, operations and maintenance.
* Analyze and study system requirements and develop methods for
problem-solving by producing complex flow charts/data flow diagrams
and/or associated documents.
* Advise on computer requirements and limitations to help define
* Develop detailed coding-level flowcharts, action diagrams, pseudo
codes, and associated documents from high-level flowcharts.
* Write procedural guidance to be followed by users.
* Participate in the testing of computer programs, revising and
refining all necessary documentation as testing is completed.
* Monitor system errors, diagnoses and corrects errors.
* Develop pseudo codes, tables, and narrative descriptions to
* Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and
make a difference every day.
Who You Are:
* You have a Bachelor's Degree with 2-7 years of relevant work
experience or 7+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a
* You have experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design,
PL/SQL, Java, C, and C++, creating database tables, views, medium
to complex stored procedures, triggers and functions.
* You have expert experience in fine tuning the SQL queries and
improving the application performance.
* You have knowledge of and have proficiency in relational database
* You have experience and knowledge of version control and defect
* You have experience working with relational databases, preferably
* You are highly organized with analytical skills and attention to
* You can handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
* You can work within multiple groups of employees, willingly share
time, knowledge and information with others.
* You can use reasoning to troubleshoot, solve, and escalate
* You understand SharePoint applications, WebEx, Skype, etc.
At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner
for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that
improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We're passionate about
helping our clients improve the health and well-being of
individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And
through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion,
empowerment, accountability and fun! You will be offered a
competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status,
family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are
proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to
apply. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: CNSI, Rockville , PL/SQL Systems Analyst- Developer, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!