Sr. Business Analyst
Company: MetroStar Systems
Posted on: March 28, 2020
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Business Analyst that is
passionate about ensuring success for a highly visible,
results-driven client through the development of a cloud-based next
generation system. If you want to join a company that has a passion
for technology as well as delivering value to our customers through
our Digital, Enterprise IT, and Cybersecurity core capabilities and
are open to commuting to Rockville, MD we want you to work for
You're a great fit if---
- You have experience working in project teams that develop
software applications in a cloud environment
- You have strong process management, negotiating, influencing,
and problem resolution skills
- You have supported IT Architecture & Development organization
in clarifying functional requirements and functional design during
development of solution
- You enjoy interfacing with many types of customer stakeholders
to identify their business and software needs through formal and
informal stakeholder engagement.
- You're willing to commute to Rockville, Maryland.
You'll love our Business Analyst role if---
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 7+ years of experience with IT projects, requirements
analysis, and four years of general experience
- You have experience developing business cases, operational &
functional requirements, user stories, use cases, and business
- You have experience gathering, refining, and analyzing client
requirements; with a keen eye for understanding the needs of and
negotiating with multiple stakeholders.
- You have an understanding of and experience with an Agile
- You have a bachelor's degree.
We'll REALLY love you if---.
(This is the bonusstuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience working with user interface/user experience
teams and are familiar with the Lean UX methodology
- You have broad experience across technical components including
infrastructure, network, applications, data, and information
- You have 1+ year of experience with AWS
- You have JIRA experience
What your day will look like:
- You will meet with customers and stakeholders to solicit and
help determine business needs and interpret them at a high level to
- You will conduct analysis on customer requests to identify the
proper scope of a solution and help leadership and technical
resources determine tools and services to accomplish the
- You will document these business and technical solutions in a
variety of formats including business cases, operational &
functional requirements, user stories, use cases, business process
diagrams, mockups, wireframes, and/or any other method necessary to
communicate a potential solution to stakeholders.
- You will provide task coordination for developers who are
conducting development tasks to ensure that requirements are
properly being interpreted and implemented according to
stakeholders needs; as well as coordinate with our UI/UX team to
develop user friendly applications.
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
potential access to classified information.
The Legal Stuff:MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of MetroStar Systems.
Keywords: MetroStar Systems, Rockville , Sr. Business Analyst, Professions , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!