International Affairs, Digital Marketing Internship Program
Company: Links Global
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Internship AnnouncementUnpaid InternshipStart date:
09/07/2022Duration: 14 weeksLocation: Rockville, Maryland, near
Rockville Metro Station, Red LineThe Links Global Digital Marketing
Internship Program is for undergraduates studying one or more of
the following areas of education: digital marketing communication,
writing, editing, journalism, public relations, marketing or
advertising, social media, visual arts, television production,
motion picture production, or 3-D animation, graphics, computer
science, digital media, information systems, software engineering,
data analytics, game development and design, business, social
entrepreneurship, international affairs, or global
development.Interns will be able to improve their skills in
teamwork, collaboration, time management, research, strategic
planning, leadership, critical thinking, interpersonal
communication, information processing, and
decision-making/problem-solving. Interns will also learn about the
process of producing from concept to launching a digital marketing
campaign for a global development initiative.This internship offers
a unique opportunity to gain real-life work experience, help you
gain confidence in your creative talents, get connected with
influential global development professionals, build your portfolio,
and open the doors to a future career. Interns -receive skills
training and are invited to participate in various team-building
activities and networking events. Interns also get free parking and
may qualify for a SmarTrip Card -to take advantage of bus and rail
service during their internship.The internship requires a 1520-hour
commitment with options for in-person, hybrid, or remote work, and
a flexible schedule on weekdays 7:00 am-8:00 pm ET. -We encourage
you to ask your school if you qualify to receive college credit or
transcript recognition for your internship. -Candidates will be
considered for internships in one of the following areas:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Content creation
- SEO/SEM, advertising, public relations, and networking.
- Digital development
- Digital marketing analytics
- Multimedia production
- Graphic design
- Stakeholder engagementInternship Requirements:
- You must be a full-time college student that maintains a 3.0
GPA or higher, has completed the equivalent of four semesters of
college coursework, and are willing to commit 15-20 hours a week
per semester to be considered.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Adobe Creative, Video
Editing Software) and social media management tools (Hootsuite,
Sprout Social) are a plus.
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing,
digital marketing, business, communication, advertising, computer
programming, digital arts, and business.
- Individual or group project experience developing a digital
marketing campaign or products.
- Previous internship experience in digital marketing is
- Passion for learning
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image, and video editing, and graphic design
skillsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance and supervision of a Links Global
- Utilize learnings from the classroom to develop a digital
marketing strategic plan.
- Research stakeholders opinions and marketing strategies and
propose adjustments to current strategies.
- Support digital marketing campaign development, planning, and
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and
other marketing products.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities, in
in-person and virtual.
- Gather data from primary and secondary sources through web
searches, virtual meetings, workshops, and events.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Research stakeholder and partner base to promote digital
- Prepare marketing proposals and presentations.
- Assist with scheduling meetings with stakeholders.
- Store, organize, and manage files in a cloud file sharing
- Write, edit, and proofread documents and meeting reports.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned. -To apply, please
complete the internship application, submit an updated copy of your
resume along with a cover letter stating your interest in being an
intern for Links Global, and provide two references from your
school instructors, or advisors. -About Links Global Links Global
is a management consulting firm specializing in marketing
communication and social entrepreneurship for development, with
headquarters in Maryland and programs nationwide. Our clients are
business leaders, change makers, entrepreneurs, innovators, policy
influencers, philanthropists, and advocates determined to improve
society. We help clients engage with their audiences by generating
an understanding, beyond the obvious, about the issues that are
truly important to them and by creating an actionable strategy that
solves problems. Through strategic marketing communication and ICT,
Links Global enables clients to get their unique message to the
right audience at the right time to drive social change. -Visit our
www.linksglobal.org to learn more about our actions to build and
nurture healthy, diverse, and inclusive environments. -Powered by
Keywords: Links Global, Rockville , International Affairs, Digital Marketing Internship Program, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!