MBC Montgomery County - Location Administrator
Company: McLean Bible Church
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Church processes are vitally important for effective ministry.
When those processes are well-designed and well-executed, they can
facilitate life-changing experiences and life-giving relationships.
But when those processes are unclear and disorganized, it can leave
people feeling discouraged and uncared for, and can make it
difficult for them to connect to the church. This is why the
Location Administrator is such a critical role. In short, the
purpose of this role is to make sure ministry runs smoothly.Duties
and responsibilities (Essential Functions) The following items
describe some of the ways this individual will accomplish this
- Ensures that MBC MoCo's portion of the MBC website is
compelling and up-to-date
- Ensures that MBC MoCo's E-newsletter is attractive and
- Oversees communication to the congregation on Sunday mornings,
including stage announcements and bulletin
- Works with MoCo staff and ministry leaders to ensure that the
Ministry Directory is accurate, helpful, and published on
- Monitors MBC MoCo main phone line and administrative email
accounts and responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Facilitates strong communication between MBC MoCo staff so that
the team works together well and has necessary information
- Assists in managing the MBC MoCo social media accounts
- Serves as the primary liaison with central and contracted
- Recruits and manages administrative volunteers
- Provides administrative support for the Church Groups Ministry
(email communication, roster updates, leader training meeting
- Provides administrative support for pastoral leadership
meetings (e.g. lunch orders, room set up, meeting minutes,
- Coordinates the administrative details of our weekly Connect
process (collecting guest information, entering guest info into
database, directing guest inquiries to appropriate staff or
- Coordinates with the Central Finance Team as well as MoCo staff
and leaders to help track MBC MoCo finances
- Oversees the design and functionality of the office and
building spaces along with any office management tasks
- Manages schedule for building usage, room reservations, and
- Ensures that individuals who reach out to MBC MoCo with various
questions and requests receive timely answers from the appropriate
staff member or ministry leader
- Keeps detailed notes during staff meetings and sends staff
members a summary of key decisions, responsibilities, and next
- Serves as the primary event planner and point of contact for
staff events and core location-wide events
- Provides operational guidance as needed to staff and leaders
who are planning ministry-specific events.
- General Support
- Assists with picking up materials from the MBC Copy Center at
our Tysons location.
- Stocks and manages food and supplies for Staff and Sunday
- Schedules childcare workers as needed for ministry
- Attend necessary staff and leadership meetings.
- Participate in the overall life of the church as an active
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Must be passionate about details, accuracy, and excellence
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage
and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities
- Must be able to quickly transition from one project to another
and be able to manage multiple projects while meeting
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work well with others as an encouraging and
supportive team member.
- Must be able to be joyful and flexible in the midst of constant
- Must enjoy bringing order to chaotic situations
- Must have a high level of computer knowledgeJob Closing:
February 26, 2023**Applications will not be accepted after February
26, 2023** PI201922708
Keywords: McLean Bible Church, Rockville , MBC Montgomery County - Location Administrator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!