Field Tech Senior Associate
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link NTT Data -is seeking a
highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented -AV
Technician -II -to join our dynamic team at -Rockville, MD. If you
want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We
support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat,
and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic
disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior
of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance
health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability." What you
do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific
communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real
- Responsible for providing meeting and conference/event setup
assistance in multiple on-site conference rooms to customers using
industry standard conferencing technology:
- Conference Room computer/laptop and projector.
- Web conferencing (Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Skype, etc.)
- Video conferencing/Soft-client based Meetings.
- Provide technical support and conduct routine maintenance on
conference room equipment i.e. Testing projector, flat panel
displays, computers, speakers, mics, and conferencing
- Ensures optimal configuration and performance of equipment to
meet customer requirements.
- Serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting
hardware/software, and all types of audio/visual systems, equipment
and applications using PC and Mac.
- Escalate repair of malfunctioning equipment to advanced support
vendors and oversee repair request until it is completed be the
- Handle routine questions by customers about operation and usage
of conference room equipment.
- Familiarity with use of and troubleshooting standard AV
technologies i.e. Projectors, microphones, speakers etc.
- Basic graphics/video/audio production and editing utilizing
Adobe CC apps
- Simple editing of media (clips, transitions, lower thirds)
- Media encoding for streaming platforms
- Set/Mobile Video Production environments
- -Setup/operate cameras/mics/lighting for ad-hoc production
- Works with users to determine specific AV needs and
requirements for their meetings and tests all scenarios before
meeting start time.
- Familiar with both PC and Mac.
- Experience with a help-desk based ticketing system or any other
request tracking system a plus.
- Tests facility audiovisual equipment to ensure proper operation
and configures conferencing equipment and venues to accommodate
special user need.Job Requirements
- High School diploma and 2 to 4 years of experience (college
degree a plus)
- Experience working with automated and production-type AV
systems, both setting up meetings and troubleshooting issues
- Will consider more IT experience as supplement for dedicated AV
- Any experience working on and helpdesk a plus
- Proficient in the operation of Mac and Windows computers
(Windows 7,10 - Mac OSX) in conjunction with A/V related tasks:
loading presentations, connecting to room displays and/or
projectors using VGA or HDMI connections, etc---
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with event/conferencing technology
- Push-to-talk Microphones
- Audio mixing and/or video matrix/switching
- Podium/presenter technology
- Power Point proficiency
- Hybrid Meetings
- General Video Production (Live and/or pre-recorded)
- Experience with AV/VTC Network and components.
- Calm, professional demeanor in the face of adversity is a
- Be able to think quickly and be resolution focused is a big
- Crestron DMC certifications and/or CTS is a major plus
- Government experience is a big plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust
background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to sensitive information.Required Skills:
- Hardware-Audio/Visual (A/V)-Breakfix/Troubleshooting - 3 to 5
years exp In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency
Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for
roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state
of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $50k to
$80k. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors,
including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or
external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Testing, Technical
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Rockville , Field Tech Senior Associate, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!