Environmental Service Supervisor
Company: Charles E Smith Life Communities
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Are you interested in working for a mission-driven organization
that continues to grow and is dedicated to providing quality
services to its residents? Do you want your next job to offer you
the opportunity to serve while allowing you to grow personally and
professionally? Explore careers with Charles E. Smith Life
Those who are looking to join a highly motivated, growing health
facility are encouraged to apply for this position.
Why choose Charles E. Smith Life Communities?
- Experience Matters - Competitive salary based on years of
- Work/Life Balance - Generous Paid Time Off package with
- Various scholarships and tuition reimbursement
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR POSITION
The primary purpose is to Supervise the day-to-day activities of
the Environmental Services Department in accordance with current
federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations
governing our facility and as may be directed by the Director of
Environmental Services, to assure that the facility is maintained
in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
As an Environment Service Supervisor, you are delegated the
administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability
necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Supervise the day-to-day housekeeping functions of assigned
- Assist the Director of Environmental Services in setting
- Assist in developing procedures for performing daily
- Assist the Director of Environmental Services in scheduling
work assignments, preparing cleaning schedules, etc. Revise as
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing service
when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living
and/or recreational areas.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Complete necessary forms, reports, etc., as required, and
submit to the Director of Environmental Services.
- Delegate administrative authority, responsibility and
accountability to staff as deemed necessary to perform their
- Inspect storage rooms, janitorial closets, etc., for upkeep and
- Train assigned staff in the proper techniques of mixing
chemicals, of cleaning methods and the use of equipment, etc.
- Assign staff to specific tasks in accordance with daily work
- Ensure that staff are performing assigned tasks in accordance
with established housekeeping procedures.
ABOUT CHARLES E. SMITH LIFE COMMUNITIES
Charles E. Smith Life Communities (CESLC) is a faith-based
nonprofit senior services organization located in Rockville,
Maryland, delivering quality care and meaningful life experiences
to older adults with dignity and compassion rooted in Jewish
values. Our team of over 1,000 members represent a very wide range
of cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, and faiths.
PEOPLE WHO MATTER
Every associate - guided by our values and mission - contributes to
our sustained place as a leader and has an important role in our
success. Entry level or seasoned, our associates experience the
rewards of working for a mission-driven, nonprofit organization
committed to creating an engaging community for aging adults. Our
team-oriented environment provides exceptional opportunities for
personal growth and professional development.
Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, health
benefits, a retirement plan, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement,
and proximity to public transportation.
Our address is 6121 Montrose Road in Rockville, MD.
SHIFTS & STATUS
This is a Full Time, Salaried position.
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has made health and safety
in the workplace a top priority for job seekers. We want to assure
you that it is a daily focus for everyone at CESLC. We have a
robust COVID-19 response plan that includes infection control
practices with detailed cleaning and PPE guidance; COVID-19 vaccine
requirement; rigorous COVID-19 testing protocols for staff and
residents; and ongoing staff communication and education. As part
of our health and safety measures, virtually 100% of our associates
are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Visit this link for more details
on the CESLC response to COVID-19:
Keywords: Charles E Smith Life Communities, Rockville , Environmental Service Supervisor, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!