Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Company Overview The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for
managing patient referrals and visit schedules. Assigns patient
assessments and other visits as ordered by the physician using
online scheduling system. Collaborates with theTeam Leader to
identify clinicians with the appropriate experience and skill set
to match patient needs.HomeCall, a part ofLHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose:It's all about
helping people. Essential Functions
- Utilizes an automated scheduling system to maintain a calendar
of services for both episodic and per visit customers.
- Processes workflow for requested scheduled, missed,
rescheduled, reassigned, declined, and delivered visits .
- Monitors Pending Referrals daily and assigns licensed
professional (LP) and case manager for all SOC visits
- Communicates daily with field staff regarding any visits
unaddressed in late, pending, or incomplete status for resolution
- Runs Scheduling Request Report daily, completes requests as
appropriate for Medicare week. Monitors productivity and
distribution of regular visits for caregiver optimization,
communicates with team leader as appropriate.
- Reviews Unverified Visit report daily. Communicates directly
with field staff, team leader, branch manager as needed.
- Continually monitors action screen and processes all assigned
tasks, coordination notes, admin tasks in timely manner
- Assists in coordination of scheduling and tracking all
supervisory visits and therapy reassessment visits, as required per
- Attends and participates in annual in-service programs,
workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, etc.
Education & ExperienceEducation Requirements
- High school education or equivalentExperience Requirements
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience in health care
setting using an online scheduling system ispreferred.Skill
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication,
and decision making skills required.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations governing
OASIS visits, supervisiory, and reassessment visits.Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or
be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof
of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Rockville , Schedule Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!