Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Cognitive Clinical Trials
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Cognitive Clinical Trials is looking to add a motivated self
starter to our core research team!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure each study patient is fully informed of the study at the
time of the consent.
- Create source documents for study visits.
- Train staff who will be working on the study.
- Communicate closely with monitors, sponsors, and
- Conduct procedures such as vital signs, blood draws, EKGs, and
bladder scans, and assure they are seen by the physician at the
- Act as schedulers. For example, assure study subjects are
scheduled with the doctor and any other procedures that might be
required to complete that visit such as pap smears, endometrial
biopsies, mammograms, bone scans, etc.
- Gather lab results or procedure reports, and assure the
investigator reviews them in a timely manner.
- Collect information for investigators to review and assess
whether or not a patient is eligible to enroll in a study or safe
to continue if they are already enrolled in the study.
- Collect supplies from sponsors and ensure everything is accounted
for such as lab kits, ancillary supplies, and investigational
- Participate in web conferences and teleconferences for each study
protocol in order to stay updated.
About Cognitive Clinical Trials
CCT Research is a company offering an innovative approach to
conducting clinical trials for the prevention and treatment of
debilitating diseases. CCT's research sites are located within
physicians' offices, medical clinics, and senior living communities
to support research in the fields of Neurology, Family Practice,
and Dermatology, with plans to include additional therapy areas in
the near future.
Our unique model simplifies the process for trial participants and
provides pharmaceutical sponsors with high quality data. For more
information, visit cctresearch.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cognitive Clinical Trials, Rockville , Clinical Research Coordinator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!