Company: NOVA Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Training Lead will develop and support an efficient and
scalable training approach to employee adoption and usage. The
person will focus on collaborating with key stakeholders and
vendors to design a training approach to support the organizational
NOVA is working on a very exciting potential opportunity with
Indian Health Services. We are actively working on submitting a
proposal for a 5 year contract based in Rockville, MD. *This
position is dependent upon contract award* - -
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the oversight and deployment of a
comprehensive Training approach to support partner and stakeholders
in the adoption of a modernized solution.
- Participate in quality assurance activities required by the
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and
using needs assessments.
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining the
following deliverables for the customer.
- Training User Analysis
- Training Strategy Outline
- Training Plan
- Other duties as assigned. -
Job Requirements (Education/Skills/Experience):
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Organizational
Development, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Instructional
Design, or Adult Learning with 8+ years of training experience
supporting large IT system implementation (health care
implementation desired) and OCM engagement
- Or Associate degree plus ten (10) years of experience in
organizational development, organizational behavior, instructional
design experience supporting large IT system implementation and OCM
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High level of expertise with the Microsoft Suite, including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Must be able to pass a standard background check. -
- Health Care Implementation.
- Experience working remotely using collaboration tools such as,
but not limited to: MS Teams, SharePoint, JIRA, and
- Experience supporting large-scale organizational change
management initiatives for enterprise organizations.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or for inquiring about,
discussing, or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover,
these regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or veteran status.
Keywords: NOVA Corporation, Rockville , Training Lead, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!