Company: MOI Inc
Posted on: November 14, 2022
The Designer is a technical resource for design services and is
responsible for completion of design services by following the
company's standard design process.
* Works with project team and attends client meetings to gather
programming requirements and overall scope of work.
* Supports project team with design tasks such as product research,
typical development, space planning, finish selection, presentation
board, product specifications, field verification,
inventory/as-built, core drill designations, installation plan and
other duties as assigned.
* Participates in manufacturer and in-house training sessions on a
* Provide design expertise on ancillary design projects.
Education & Experience
Requires a degree in Interior Design and 3-5 years of experience in
contract office furniture industry or related field.
* Must have designed and specified systems furniture
* Must have a working knowledge of commonly-used design concepts,
practices, and procedures.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, CAP 20-20, Visual Impression
(CET experience preferred).
* Must have current knowledge of company's leading contract
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
* Excellent time management skills/ability to prioritize.
* Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
* Must be able to function in high performance environment.
* Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must
regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
and ability to adjust focus.
General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature,
but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The
working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and
temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant
conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed
within an office environment, with standard office equipment
* All MOI hires are contingent upon successfully passing a
background check and drug screen. Additionally, employment with MOI
is contingent upon providing proof of eligibility to work in the
United States and proof of vaccination from COVID-19.*
Keywords: MOI Inc, Rockville , Designer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!