Company: Cordia Resources
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Check out this amazing Accounting Assistant opportunity to
partner with one of the largest real-estate development companies
in Rockville, MD!
Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: On-Site Rockville, MD
Job Type: Contract
In this role, you will primarily be assisting the Sr. VP for
Design/Construction and VP and Managing Director/Development.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Receive and review day-to-day invoices, subcontracts, change
orders, purchase orders, check requests, and/or other related
documentation for completeness and compliance with financial
policies, procedures, budget, and contractual requirements.
- Accurate processing of accounts payable. Enter invoices,
approved draws, purchase orders, etc.
- Update monthly analysis and prepares budget trend reports for
- Maintain accurate construction records and reports (examples:
photo logs, change orders, field reports, safety)
- Assist with month-end and quarterly closing activities.
- Assist with year-end closing activities and audit preparation
for job cost certifications.
- Communicate project information to superintendents,
subcontractors, vendors, and related construction
- Perform a wide range of accounting and administrative duties to
support the accounting department. Other duties may be assigned
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Associate's Degree (2 years) in Accounting or Business
(minimum). Preferred: Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in Accounting or
- 3+ years of accounting experience. Experience in accounting for
construction company preferred.
- Software: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (at an advanced level)
and Microsoft Word. Experience with Yardi, Sage Timberline, or
other construction management preferred.
Keywords: Cordia Resources, Rockville , Accounting Assistant, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!