Senior Contract Administrator
Company: ICF International, Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
ICF is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to manage
pricing proposals, contract negotiations as well as on-going
contract administration supporting a growing and dynamic group with
a broad client base in Federal, State and Local, Public Sector, and
commercial markets. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude,
a keen eye for detail, be flexible, and willing to think "outside
the box" in a fast-paced environment. This position can be based
out of any ICF office in the United States with the requirement
that you will need to work East Coast business hours. This position
is open to telecommute.
What you will do:
* Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming
agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is
* Review solicitations and contractual documentation and lead the
development and management of business/price proposal volumes to
address customer requirements, and mitigate risk consistent with
sound business practices, company policies, and government
regulations. Maintain all required contractual and
proposal/business volume documentation.
* Write and coordinate inputs into cost/price volumes for proposal
* Identify to stakeholders contractual and/or RFP terms that pose
risk to the company and resolve/implement risk mitigation
* Provide oversight and resolve contractual issues that may arise
in performance of the contract, with a focus on mitigating ICF's
risk while meeting the customer's needs.
* Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other
governmental requirements, as well as agency audit requirements on
an ongoing basis.
* Proactively assesses critical contract obligations and contract
provisions, to include gaps and risks. Advises on contract
revisions to better meet the needs of the Client and ICF.
* Handle multiple priority tasks and proposals effectively.
* Develop working relationships with both internal and external
customers; participate in customer meetings as required.
What you will need:
* 8+ years of experience in contracts administration, with
experience supporting State and Local contracts, Federal contracts,
and some commercial contracts..
* Bachelor's degree or additional years of experience in lieu of a
* Solid working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation
(FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), related
federal and state legislation and regulations, and the Uniform
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a
dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Ability to collaboratively work with geographically diverse
internal customers, including overseas project teams
* Ability to build collaborative business relationships both
internal to the company and with external customers
* Excellent oral and written communications
What we would like:
* Experience processing and submitting grant applications
Additional professional skills needed:
* Effective interpersonal communication
* Time management skills
* Strong organization skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Reliable and dedicated
* Proactive attitude in order to provide guidance and advice to
* Excellent skills in various computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel,
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an
inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal
opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any
protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin,
color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide
proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of
employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of
your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after
receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited
to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and
individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of
the application and employment process. To request an accommodation
please email email@example.com and we will be happy to
assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and
will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO
is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)
Keywords: ICF International, Inc, Rockville , Senior Contract Administrator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!