Senior Helpdesk Specialist (Customer Support)
Company: Precise Software Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DescriptionThis is an opportunity to join a company that has
won numerous awards for innovation, leadership, and gold standard
performance. Thought leadership, a people centric culture and a
supportive community create a foundation for success in a
fast-paced environment.An active FDA Public Trust Clearance is
preferred; eligibility to obtain an FDA Public Trust Clearance is
required.This position is remote.RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Customer Support Specialist will primarily be responsible
for providing Tier 1, 2 and 3 help desk support to include
technical and programmatic assistance.
- Work as a liaison between customer, program staff, and
development teams to record customer issues while using the
application and provide technical support.
- Provide solutions to customer issues/questions.
- Create tickets and analyze issues reported from customers,
users, and stakeholders.
- Determine and analyze user interface problems and orients users
on new or changed procedures: coordinate action items and program
deliverables with client and development teams.
- Follow relevant issue handling processes to manage and close
feedback in JIRA.
- Route issues to appropriate team members and follow up as
- Document production bugs and enhancement requests and
communicate to the project manager/lead.
- Track and prepare reports on types of incoming feedback and
- Support internal testing of the application before it goes to
production and performs production verification after it is
- Maintain, retrieve, and integrate information for dissemination
to project stakeholders. QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years of application support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze issues and resolve problems with a quick
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Tech/internet savvy and able to gain expertise on new systems
- Able to create material and provide training to end-user
- Problem solver with a strong ability to work alone in areas of
core competence with minimal guidance
- Punctual, consistent, and able to meet deliverable
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Information Technology,
communications, or related discipline desired.is preferredPowered
Keywords: Precise Software Solutions, Inc., Rockville , Senior Helpdesk Specialist (Customer Support), Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!