Company: Exela Technologies Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job Summary -
* Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
maintains security and telecommunications system.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department
directories; giving instructions.
* Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;
issuing visitor badges.
* Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's
instructions for house phone and console operation.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Persuasive communication skills necessary to collect essential
information, answer questions, and direct callers to appropriate
personnel in a professional and courteous manner
* Developed interpersonal skills necessary to establish and
maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other
business areas and government agencies as required
* Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate
workload around complex, multiple assignments
* High school diploma or GED.
* 6 months related experience and/or training
Additional Desired Qualifications
Physical demands with activity or condition requiring a
considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding
using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding
machine. -Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching,
standing, and stooping. -May require occasional lifting/lowering,
pushing, or pulling up to 25 lbs. -
Keywords: Exela Technologies Inc., Rockville , Receptionist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!