Loan Documentation Specialist
Company: Eagle Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated
in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle
Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. The
Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal
needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding
those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial
solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local
decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community
bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our
customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver
the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank's Values are:
Relationships F -I -R -S -T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive,
Strong, and Trusted.
Under close supervision, responsible for the preparation of less
complex commercial loan documentation, ensuring loans are
documented as approved and in compliance with all applicable Bank
policies and Federal and State banking laws and regulations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under guidance, reviews loan requests to ensure proper
* Reviews organizational documents to verify borrower/guarantor's
existence and authority on existing modifications or
* Reviews searches and other supporting documentation to confirm
collateral ownership and lien position.
* Verifies customer information against tax returns, the Bank's
core system and records management system.
* Reviews approval to determine the products to use in
documentation software system and the terms to be used for the
* Processes less complex loan documents using the documentation
software system.Completes all documentation timely and with minimal
errors. Submits all completed work to the supervisor or approved
designate allowing enough time for a full review. Responsible for
ensuring loans are in compliance with the Bank's policies and
procedures and all applicable banking rules and regulations.
* Coordinates with PA/Lender to resolve any issue and/or
* Assist with special projects as needed.
* Attend seminars and meetings as appropriate.
* Complies with all applicable Bank policies and procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of previous experience in document preparation, loan
administration, loan servicing, or other documentation experience
OR a minimum of 3 years of banking platform experience may be
* 2 year college degree
* 2 years commercial loan documentation experience using a
documentation software system
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
* Experience using a banking core system
Preferred Certifications, Licenses or systems:
* Experience with using a loan documentation system. LaserPro
experience strongly preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Working knowledge of records management systems
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
* Knowledge of the various laws and regulations governing the
banking industry particularly in the commercial lending area.
* Knowledge of documentation software preferred. LaserPro is a
* Working knowledge of a bank core processing system preferred. IBS
is a plus.
Keywords: Eagle Bancorp, Inc., Rockville , Loan Documentation Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!