Front Desk Representative
Company: Advantia Health
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Simmonds, Martin & Helmbrecht of Advantia was founded in 1970,
we established a tradition of great medical care by emphasizing
strong personal relationships between patients and physicians. Our
practice is dedicated to continuing medical education and training,
and we offer many onsite services including high definition
ultrasound, minimally invasive surgery, operative hysteroscopy, and
comprehensive antepartum testing.
Our offices are located in Rockville, Gaithersburg, Frederick and
Damascus. This position will be based out of Rockville, MD office
and will float to our other offices.
* Greets patients in polite, prompt, helpful manner. Provides any
* Accommodates any patient need(s). Answers any patient questions,
informs back office of each patient's arrival.
* Verifies and updates patient insurance information in the system
for each patient at each visit. wow
* Uses the computer system to generate information necessary for
* Maintains current understanding of patient medical insurance
changes, including HMO and PPO coverage and copay levels.
* Collects copay/surgery deposits/balances, provides any forms
needing completion, and obtains signatures as necessary.
* Answers telephone in a pleasant manner and deals with patient
* Processes triage phone calls and directs to the appropriate
* High school diploma or GED
* Prior experience working as a Receptionist in a Medical office is
* Minimum of two year's experience in customer service setting,
preferably six months receptionist experience in health care
setting and experience with office equipment.
About Advantia Health:
To provide the highest quality patient care available, Simmonds,
Martin & Helmbrecht is partnered with Advantia Health. Advantia is
transforming healthcare for all women - setting a higher standard
of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs.
Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to
listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology
between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease.
Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that
align incentives with the best interests of women and their
Advantia is expanding quickly through organic growth and
acquisitions, providing direct care through more than 200 providers
across 60 locations, serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN
and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health
plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers
to deliver high-value care through technology products.
Learn more at: www.AdvantiaHealth.com
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled
healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified
individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you
will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination
is a required condition of employment.
Advantia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed
to global diversity: It is a place where good people want to work,
and customers want to continue to engage in EOE M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Advantia Health, Rockville , Front Desk Representative, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!