Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 15, 2022
My biotech client is expanding and seeks a preclinical scientist
to take on the following tasks:
- Serve on project teams focused on developing novel therapeutic
drugs and targets.
- Act as the scientific and technical reviewer for nonclinical
studies performed with external collaborators or CROs.
- Write and edit nonclinical study protocols.
- Oversee review of nonclinical study reports and finalize study
reports to ensure appropriate interpretation and reporting of
- Build and develop partnerships with CROs.
- Write and review nonclinical safety documentation, including
IBs, INDs and BLAs.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies to resolve nonclinical
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS/PhD and 2+ years of toxicological related sciences in
academia or industry setting.
- Experience in organizing, analyzing, and documenting
- Ability to organize and analyze multidisciplinary data
- Available to travel to CROs for study monitoring
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines relevant to
- Understanding of FDA and GLP.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Rockville , Toxicologist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!