Bioanalytical Project Coordinator
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: May 13, 2022
My client is expanding and seeks a Project Coordinator to assist
with their project needs in the bioanalytical group. - The ideal
candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Coordinate bioanalytical projects of method development,
qualification, and validation conducted with CROs and ensure that
optimal timelines are met.
- Develop and maintain project tracking tools for study update,
tracking, investigations, and vendor oversight.
- Generate project update, summaries, and reports.
- Write and review protocols, reports, and SOPs.
- Interface with internal departments and external
The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- BS/MS and 3+ years of industry experience, ideally with assay
- Knowledge of biologically-based bioanalytical assays.
- Ability to track and drive completion of internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication
- GLP and hands-on bioanalytical experience.
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Rockville , Bioanalytical Project Coordinator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!