Posted on: May 13, 2022
Soltesz, Inc. has a full time position for a Designer / Senior
Designer in our Rockville, MD office who likes working with skilled
professionals on a team. The Designer will perform a variety of
civil engineering functions in support of a variety of major
projects in the region. The Designer must be career driven,
technologically savvy, and able to adapt to a wide variety of
project types and sizes. (This is not a 100% remote position). The
Designer / Senior Designer will perform all levels of design
efforts utilizing computer CAD software. This position plays a core
role in the design production efforts of the firm's professional
consulting services. Additional essential job functions may
- Water & Sewer design, including layouts and profiles utilizing
the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) design
regulations. Includes processing plans through WSSC.
- Storm drainage design including profiles.
- Erosion & sediment control design including perimeter controls
and sediment trap design.
- Preliminary layout of utilities for subdivision plans and
zoning site plans.
- Miscellaneous CADD drafting to support engineering and
- 3 or more years' experience dealing with complex commercial and
- Must be proficient in Microstation and / or AutoCAD.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Advanced
education or training/certifications preferred.*Applicants must be
authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.*
Keywords: SOLTESZ, Rockville , Designer II, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!