Licensed Esthetician / Wax Specialist
Company: European Wax Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
EARN A SIX FIGURE SALARY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE!!PAID TIME OFF -
MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES - EMPLOYEE
DISCOUNTS - FREE WAXING SERVICESBe a part of our newest center
opening in the Fallsgrove Village Center on November 1st!!About
European Wax CenterEuropean Wax Center, a leading beauty lifestyle
brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba brothers, offers guests
a full suite of waxing services, as well as a proprietary line of
beauty products in the skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC
provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and
luxurious experiences, which is focused on EWCs vision of Revealing
Beautiful Skin, through exceptional services by professionally
trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the
experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its
most popular services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise
business model, and its network of more than 700 centers across the
U.S. For more information about EWC or to inquire about a
franchise, visit: About the RoleThe role of a Wax Specialist is to
represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent
manner while upholding the company's core values. A Wax
Specialist's primary goal is to educate guests on the benefits and
frequency of waxing while performing waxing services. As a licensed
skin care specialist, they're also responsible for educating guests
on proper skin care in conjunction with our exclusive product
portfolio, Strut 365. A Wax Specialist is able to work with
like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion
for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Wax Specialist shapes
the future of European Wax Center and supports guests in feeling
gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own
- Willing to learn and perform new waxing techniques.
- Comfortable performing all body and facial waxing services
offered at EWC.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates
with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Required license or certification: Active Maryland
Keywords: European Wax Center, Rockville , Licensed Esthetician / Wax Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!