Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Actalent's client is currently looking to add a
superintendent to their team for an immediate project. They are
looking for a superintendent with a minimum of 3 years as a project
superintendent with strong interior construction experience. The
project this position will be responsible for is an interior lab
fit out. The project will be in the final punch-out phase so the
duration is only for 3 months. Opportunity to get brought permanent
if performance on this project goes well. Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for overseeing subcontractors on site.
- Overseeing overall site safety and all operations on site.
- Will be working with subcontractors to address any change
orders and project documents.
- Ensuring subs stay on schedule and project stays within budget
- Created daily reports of progress and run progress meetings for
owners.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- No certifications or degree required.
- Must have interior construction experience but can come with a
mixed array of projects.
- Must be good with computers and documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Work
- Will be working on the project site. Most likely will have a
table on site to use as a desk and to write reports.
- Clean space as this is a new construction site so no renovation
work all new construction on 1st project.
- Will have a PM directly assigned to project they will be
working with. About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rockville , Project Superintendent, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!