Company: Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OverviewAggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality,
construction building materials in the United States, has an
immediate openings for a 1st shift Utility Operator at Rockville
Quarry, in Roclville, Maryland. The position will be responsible
for operating multiple pieces of equipment in support of production
operations at the quarry.Responsibilities
- Operates a variety of heavy and light equipment and machines to
create finished products.
- May feed materials into machines, and transfer material from
one location to another
- Conducts pre and post-trip inspections, identifying
malfunctions and items in need of repair
- May perform light maintenance on electrical, pneumatic or
- May assist with loading of the rail cars
- Assists in keeping the work area clean and organized
- Attends and participates in safety toolbox talks, and other
- Reports near misses or other safety incidents or accidents
promptly, and in accordance with proper procedures.
- Adheres to all environmental and safety
regulationsQualificationsQualified applicants will have a High
School Diploma or GED Equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years
of experience operating an off road haul truck, rubber tire loader,
excavator, and/or grader and experience in light maintenance to
include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems.For immediate
consideration, please apply online at
Keywords: Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., Rockville , Utility Operator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!