Lead .Net Developer
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Req ID: 126501
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Lead .Net Developer to join our team in
Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Seeking a Lead .NET Developer with good software development and
team management skills to join our great team at Rockville, MD. If
you wantto learn, grow, and help, then this is the job for you.
What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and
scientific communities we serve. Your work here matters and has
This Lead will develop and leads custom software applications
efforts for client user community consisting of approximately 4,500
intramural and employees, contractors, and collaborators. However,
applications are increasingly being developed for access by the
public, and so the scope and visibility of any developed
application may be unlimited. Custom applications have been
developed in the following functional areas: Scientific Reporting
Services and System Support; Grants Management Systems; Contracts
Managements Systems; Human Resources Management Systems;
Administrative Management Systems; and Other Management Systems.
The ideal candidate should have strong software architecture &
development experience and be very comfortable in learning an
existing product and adjusting product architecture as customer
requirements or technology evolves.
- Define robust architectures for new applications, leveraging
and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable
- Enhances existing application as per customer requirements
- Provides decision on adjusting product architecture as customer
requirements, market conditions and technology evolves
- Identifies and articulates new technology, programming, design
methodology, and best practices
- Developments and Maintains Technical Documentation
- Provides estimates on technology solutions delivery and
- Plays a key system integrator and architect role on
implementing web application
- Provides Technical guidance to the proposed solution should be
provided to the project teams as needed
- Manages and performs web application deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues and provide
solution in timely fashion
- Maintain traceability between requirements, design and test
- Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team
to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Manage and supervise a team of Software Developers.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working
relationships with team members
- Lead in the development and implementation of new
- Lead in testing and evaluating new upgrades to
- Other activities as determined as important by the Program
- Job Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience designing, developing and
deploying web-based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using
- BS/MS degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining
existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced
environment under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with various
- Ability to communicate well and work in a collaborative team
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust
background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to sensitive information.
- Place of performance will be on-site at client (or NETE office)
location in Rockville, MD Monday to Friday. Candidate is expected
to be at work location 8 hours a day, covering peak hours of 9am -
- US Citizens or Permanent Resident only.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
.NET, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Rockville , Lead .Net Developer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!