Company: WTS International
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Payroll Director based out
of corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Payroll Director
oversees and supervises the organization’s payroll function
for 2,500+ employees
- Understands and uses ADP systems including Workforce Now and
E-Time to ensure semi-monthly payroll is processed in an accurate,
compliant and timely manner.
- Supervises the Payroll Specialist and oversees the daily
workflow of the Payroll Department.
- Works with facility managers to collect time sheets and payroll
- Works with HR Department and ADP Workforce Now to make sure all
new hires, employee data changes are updated timely and
- Prepares relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end
reports including time clock audits and benefit program
- Works with ADP to make sure wage garnishments, liens,
employment verifications, etc. are processed.
- Maintains PTO and sick time balances.
- Trains field managers on using E-Time to manage their staff
time cards and record pay.
- Works with Corporate Accounting on client payroll
- Works with ADP and Payroll Specialist to make sure pay checks,
W-2s, etc. are distributed timely.
- Works with HR Department to make sure payroll is in compliance
with all federal/state laws including minimum wage changes, sick
- Works with Corporate Accounting to register with new state
agencies for payroll taxes.
- Works with Payroll & Benefit Accountant to make sure benefit
contributions, payroll totals, etc. are correct.
- Sets up new locations/departments in ADP systems.
- Keeps track of all stop payments and re-Issues of payroll
- Works with Payroll Specialist to review and resolve payroll
- Supports all internal and external audits related to
- Other duties as assigned
Following is a list of pre-requisites
needed to ensure successful job performance:
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and ADP eTime
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Must be well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety
of duties simultaneously
- An ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Some travel may be required
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a
satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Rockville , Payroll Director, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!