Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY
Roll by Goodyear is an innovative new way to
purchase and install tires that is simpler and more convenient than
traditional tire stores. Roll by Goodyear offers three easy
installation options, including a valet pick up and drop off as
well as mobile van installation, and can be found in beautiful,
outdoor lifestyle centers for convenient drop off, all at no extra
cost. Our goal is to provide an effortless experience that
gives people the freedom to focus on the things that matter!
Roll by Goodyear is currently located in the Metro D.C. and Greater
As a Mobile Tire Technician, you are always on
the move, operating one of
our on-the-go tire-installation service methods for
guests. But your job goes beyond installing tires, you'll also be
there to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have.
No experience installing tires? No worries! We're happy
to train you to become a part of our team and a driving force of
the most innovative way to buy tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not
be limited to:
- Performing basic tire services (e.g. mounting and
balancing tires, tire repairs) using the Mobile Van in order to
provide the easiest, most convenient experience
- Safely driving the Mobile Van to and from all appointments
and conduct proper safety checks when installing tires
- Delivering outstanding customer service by answering
questions, explaining the installation process, while fully
understanding the customer's needs.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction during each of the
following interactions, check in, scheduling appointments,
installation, and checking out guests.
- Demonstrating proficient knowledge of products and
services including warranties, promotions and
- When necessary, you may be asked to assist
and fill-in for other members of roll's
- Performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods
of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including
consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and
- Previous customer service experience is
- A primary responsibility of this job is driving, so a valid
driver's license is a necessity.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous tire installation experience is
- High school diploma/GED is preferred.
Position Skills and
- You know how to work with guests, and are able
to provide top-of-the-line service in any scenario to our
- You are able to work independently, staying on task
and following schedules and meeting deadlines.
- You know how to clearly communicate with
others to make every interaction with guests simple
- You're excellent at managing your time, but also can be
flexible with it, because your schedule won't always be the
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and
follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Rockville , Tire Changer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!