Project Program Associate Director
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team in
Rockville, MD United States
NTT Data Company is seeking a highly motivated, flexible,
organized, and detail-oriented Workspace and Facilities Program
Manager to join our great team. This position is responsible
for supervising personnel, managing senior-level customer
relationships, and overseeing delivery of highly visible contract
deliverables. The role requires the ability to successfully juggle
priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent
work streams. The successful candidate will thrive on the challenge
and help the teams achieve a high degree of maturity.
Job Responsibilities Include:
The candidate must be familiar with facility infrastructure
projects and possess an eye for detail, excellent communication
skills, ability to rationalize complex information to make it
understandable for others to work, and ability to interrogate
reported information and challenge sources where inconsistencies
- Provide oversight of in all facets of project management to
assure project scopes are well defined and objectives are met.
- Advise project teams on strategic priorities, reporting
efficiencies and overall program performance enhancements.
- Work closely federal program leaders to coordinate technical
information, formulate feasibility studies and create project
- Work closely with team members to develop, maintain, and train
client staff in facilities management software systems.
- Facilitate resource management to assure adequate contract
staff are in place to deliver on the contract statement of
- Assure that project timelines and deliverables are met with
accuracy and in accordance with project scopes.
- Identify program risks and work with the project team and
clients to develop mitigation strategies.
- Assess project budgets to make sure facilities and space
projects are within budget and government funds are executed
- Develop and maintain strategic themes based on client's
priorities, translate into Product Vision, develop program
objectives, features, and user stories.
- Coordinate with other project teams, including but not limited
to facilities management teams, conference center management teams
and others involved in the operations and maintenance of the built
- Empower contract team to make software recommendations and
implementation strategies to improve built environment
- Provide subject matter expertise for manage key performance
indicators and help the contract team develop a suite of built
- Gather metrics and reports status and communicate to
- Contribute to enterprise program management improvement and
- At least 10 years of experience as Project Manager
- At least 5+ years' experience with Facilities and Workspace
- Certifications in at least one PMP, SCM, APMG (preferred)
- Experience managing federal contracting programs.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Candidate required to be in-person at client site, and travel
may be needed in and around the greater Washington DC and/or
Baltimore metro areas.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Manager, Program Manager, Consulting, Cloud, Project Manager,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Rockville , Project Program Associate Director, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!